Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Bigger Person


I'm the bigger person,
As you can clearly see....
Although my stomach longs for strawberry pie
It remains void of such pastry.....

But I've gone to Sunday school
And Jesus taught me to share
Clearly you need a few lessons
and I shall lift you up in prayer.

The honeymoon feels over
And that makes me a little sad....
I hope your silly pie was worth it
But don't worry, as you can clearly see, I'm not mad

I hope you enjoy your sweet chocolate
From your modern-day Joan of Arc
I guess this is my cross to bare
I hope it doesn't make you shart.....

**I wrote this to my boyfriend after I found out he didn't share the pie.......my sister helped significantly.........I give her ideas, and she busts out rhymes like Vanilla Ice............she's God's gift to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment